Monday, July 16, 2007

MY REVIEW OF KNOCKED UP

HERE IS MY REVIEW ON THE MOVIE KNOCKED UP

Since I decided to open this website I have had many opportunities to watch some good movies. Most of the movies that I watch are action movies and sometimes I will watch love stories like the movie Knocked Up now some might call this a love story and some might call it a comedy which is what I would call it I mean you have Seth Rogan the guy from The 40 year old Virgin and you have Izzy from the show Grey's Anatomy which is a good show but I like he more on the show Roswell which was before Grey's Anatomy. I liked this movie a lot and I thought it would suck but Seth Rogan and Kathrine Heigl make the movie great. I mean every other thing said in the movie is a joke and yet it is still funny. Another great addition to the movie was adding Corrine from Big Daddy who was played by Leslie Mann she is funny in this movie just like she was in Big daddy. This movie was funny all the way through I mean he gets her pregnant by misreading one sentence and yet she and him still try and be together. It is a wonderful movie that is great for the whole family well teens that is not little kids that much. I would give this movie 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment