Monday, July 16, 2007

MY REVIEW OF THE TRANSFORMERS













MY REVIEW OF TRANSFORMERS

I loved the movie transformers. I never saw the cartoon of the tv show so I figured that the movie would be a lame movie on a tv show that I never got interested in. I also thought the character of Shia was going to suck and that he would not be a good actor. I was wrong the movie was great for people who never seen the show it was great for fans of the show. The movie to me had all the action and suspense as Independence Day which was also released on a July fourth. I really thought the movie was going to be a rip off of the show and that it was not going to be realistic at all. I was wrong and I also liked how they added Danny from Las Vegas so that fans of the show Las Vegas would see that he is in it and say maybe I should see this movie. The robots were actually cool looking and they looked scary I mean the machines were 20 ft tall or more compared to the humans. I felt sorry for the one robot that gets caught which in most movies you don't really care for the non humans that much but in this one you do. The action was great the love story was even good. I mean the girl was hot so that helped. I like how the girl doesn't even know who he was at the beginning even though he is in every one of his classes. I like the movie a lot so i would see it again when it comes out on dvd or a great copy comes out whichever is first. I would give this movie 5/5 and 2 thumbs up. I haven't seen a great movie in a while and this was refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment