Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Samsung 4KTV UN55JU6500 Personal Review And Great Deal for you guys

 
HERE IS MY PERSON REVIEW ON THIS GREAT DEAL FOR THIS 4KTV

I bought this tv recently as in less than a month ago. The tv is a 55 inch tv and is great for the 55 inch tv part. It is also a smart tv which works really well. I have century link internet at 80 megs, so the Smart tv part shouldn't be a problem right well it isn't as much of a problem as it is a buffer problem.

The apps work well and it even has a way to watch internet tv called iptv the app itself however is called smart iptv. I bought for a month an internet tv service called nfps which has basically a lot of channels that you normally would have to get comcast or other cable or sat company to get. It all works really well in this tv together. This tv works awesomely and I would recommend buying it if I saw it for under 1000.00.

I wouldn't  buy it at 1200 or more though because at this time I still haven't been able to use the whole 4k aspect of the tv. That is the only downfall of this and many tvs and that is the 4k aspect is not available at this time right now at least not at enough to spend more than 1200 on a 4k tv.

Now the title of this is my personal review and also a great deal on this tv well I spent 1200 on it a month ago you guys can get it for 1000.00 or less today from Amazon.com

CLICK HERE FOR THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME ON THIS AWESOME TV THAT I OWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment